In the case of damages that are not incurred on the item to be repaired / maintained itself, we shall be liable – for whatever legal reasons – only
- in the event of willful intent,
- in the event of gross negligence of its owner or executives,
- in the event of culpable injury to life, limb or health,
- in the event of defects or deficiencies that we have maliciously concealed,
- within the framework of an assured warranty,
- to the extent liability exists under the German Product Liability Act for personal injury or property damage to privately utilized items.
In the event of a culpable infringement of major contractual obligations, we shall be also liable in the case of gross negligence on the part of non-executive employees and in the case of minor negligence, however in the latter case limited to typical damage under the contract that could reasonably be foreseen. No further entitlements shall exist.